trekking in Tasmania
price per person for departures (inc gst)
1 October 12 - 31 December 12
1 January 13 - 31 March 13
1 April 13 - 1 May 13
1 October 13 - 24 December 13
25 December 13 - 31 March 14
1 April 14 - 1 May 14
All accommodation is twin share. Single travellers may be required to share a twin room with someone of the same gender.To guarantee a single room for the duration of the walk a supplementary price of 75% of full fee will apply.This needs to be requested at the time of booking.
- Return transfers between Launceston and the walk base
- 1 night at Forester Beach Camp and 2 nights at Bay of Fires Lodge twin share
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages, plus a limited selection of Tasmanian wines
- National Park pass
- Use of a backpack and Gore-tex jacket for the duration of the walk
- Optional kayaking day
- Two qualified guides for the duration of the walk.
Walk booking Terms & Conditions
Deposit and payment conditions apply as follows:
- Bookings made more than 60 days prior to departure are required to pay a AUD$450 deposit per person to secure the booking
- Bookings made 60 days or less prior to departure are required to make full payment to secure the booking
- Payment may be made by direct deposit, cheque or credit card ( a credit card surcharge of 2% applies). Single supplement: All accommodation is twin share. To guarantee single accommodation, a surcharge of 75% of the full price will apply. Requests for guaranteed single accommodation must be made at the time of booking.
- The walk is recommended only for children of 12 years and over. No child discount applies.
Cancellation fees apply as follows:
- Bookings cancelled more than 60 days prior to departure will be charged a fee of AUD$200 per person.
- Bookings cancelled from 60 to 21 days prior to departure will be charged a fee of AUD$350 per person
- Bookings cancelled inside 21 days prior to departure will be charged the full value of the booking. No refund will apply.
- Please click here to download a detailed copy of the booking terms and conditions. We ask that each guest travelling agrees and signs these terms at the time of booking.